The LumenPnP is an open source, desktop pick and place machine. Whether you're hand assembling a few dozen prototypes, or manufacturing hundreds to thousands of units a year, the LumenPnP can automate your SMT assembly in-house and let you get back to doing what you do best.
Orders placed now have an estimated 4 week lead time.
Current shipping version: v3.1.0
Next Generation Capabilities
Easy Setup with Pre-Built Machine Subassemblies
Closed-Loop Vision System with Integrated Lighting
Fully Open Source and Constantly Improving
Maximum PCB Size: 225mm x 400mm
Minimum Component Size: 0402
Hackable for Emerging Applications
Faster Than Ever Before
The LumenPnP now features premium linear motion hardware. This greatly increases the machine's maximum speed, increasing your line's throughput.
These upgrades include:
- Stainless Steel MGN12H Linear Rails from LDO Motors
- GT®2 Pulleys from LDO Motors
- Original Gates PowerGrip™ GT®2 Timing Belt
Getting Started Made Easy
We walk you through every part of setup, including placing your first board with comprehensive onboarding documentation, video tutorials, and the included Getting Started Kit.
This kit includes a Functional Test Placement (FTP) PCB - a calibration tool that helps you learn the ropes of running a job and getting your machine ready for work. Plus, the Opulo Support Team is always here to help if you ever need a hand.
Get Right To Work
Every LumenPnP comes with a fully kitted out tool bag. We provide everything you need to not only get your machine assembled and configured, but also to dive straight into production and keep your machine running smoothly.
Feeder Support Built-In
The LumenPnP is designed with feeders in mind. It comes pre-wired and ready to use up to 50 feeders at once.
8mm and 12mm feeders are available now, fully automating the vast majority of the parts in your BOM.
Configure Your Machine
Use our configuration tool to determine the optimal feeder setup for your LumenPnP job.Config Tool
In The Box
- LumenPnP Pick and Place Machine
- Two Nozzle configuration for dual pick heads
- Two Staging Plates for larger working area
- Two cameras for vision calibration
- 24v DC power supply
- USA-style power cord included
- Supports 110v 220v AC Input
- USB Type-A to USB-B cable
- Packaged safely with recycled PE foam
- Fully tested & assembled electrical system
- One set of six CP40 nozzle tips
- Ships with v3.1.0+ hardware
- Getting Started Kit
- FTP calibration PCB
- Roll of double-sided tape
- Starting supply of test components
- 8mm Strip Feeder
- Universal PCB fixture system
- Complete Tool Kit
- 45° tweezers
- Metric allen wrench set
- Hobby knife
- ESD safety bracelet
- Flush cutters
- Silicone PTFE grease
- Tool organizer bag
- Alignment jig
|Maximum PCB Size||225mm x 400mm|
|Supported Component Metrics||Down to 0402, up to 20mm tall, up to 25 grams|
|Placement Speed||500-1000+ CPH (depends on component size and machine configuration)|
|Machine Dimensions||30in wide, 28in deep, and 12.6in tall |
(765mm x 710mm x 320mm)